Visit NAPO2015.net for all the details on the conference, including:
- Full NAPO2015 Program
- Keynote Speaker Bios and Speaker Profiles
- Registration Pricing and Deadlines
- Hotel Reservation and Travel Information
- Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Award Descriptions
- And Much More!
Deciding to attend NAPO2015 is an invaluable investment in your professional organizing career and your business. To make it more affordable, consider these money-saving tips:
- NAPO members can split their payment – pay 50% by December 31 and the balance by January 31, 2015, and still get the discounted Early Bird rate!
- Register by December 31 to reap 2014 tax benefits
- Pay for conference now, your flight at the end of February (during the prime booking window, when you get the best prices on airfare), and your hotel after conference.
This month’s program will be Foundations for the Financially Organized Business Owner by Melissa Hammel, CFP, LPC/MHS.: She will be discussing:
- Developing a business spending plan
- Planning for retirement
- Key financial considerations for saving, estate planning, and insurance.
More information will be forthcoming.
NAPO Nashville Chapter meetings run from 9-10:30 on the second Thursday of each month, so our next meeting will be Thursday, July 12th, 2012. Chapter business is from 9-9:30, then our presenter runs from 9:30-10:30.
Our meetings will be held at the Shoney’s on Old Hickory Blvd. in Brentwood. Feel free to come a few minutes early to order breakfast before the meeting starts. Shoney’s is located at 791 Old Hickory Boulevard, Brentwood, TN 37027. Everyone is welcome. Visitor’s who have visited more than once will need to pay a visitor fee.